Thursday, November 29, 2012

Peuple Fidele

First time in a while that I don't feel too guilty about my unfinished assignments to blog!

Things that have helped me get through this hectic week:

This song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kooxZ8j0trA&feature=bf_next&list=FLChV3k5fcyFOVrklYYl6AsQ

The fact that magnetic north is 4:11 minutes of pure optimism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt3nmE4OHGc&feature=bf_next&list=FLChV3k5fcyFOVrklYYl6AsQ

Also, anything by Purity ring has ALWAYS been able to chill me the fuck out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdPml5QhMIA

and..last song.. or songs: sweet disposition, and fader by temper trap

Listening to the new Mumford album in Zack's car

Buying stuff for _____________  because I'm his/her secret santa. That's right, ________. Did you really think I was going to give your name away on my blog? (Actually, I almost did) //// watching Eddie put painstaking thought and effort into finding gifts for the two groups of friends with whom he's partaking in the secret santa tradition.

Finally having time to watch the movie Sleepwalk With Me

After an incredible amount of resistance, giving in to, and in turn, coming to terms with the fact that I just can't hate some songs that I should hate.

Donating to Wikipedia after realizing the degree of effort and pleading that goes into keeping the world's #5 most visited site ad free.

The welcoming atmosphere of my female sexualities class

Singing Donna Lewis at work with the grocery clerks

Showing up at work too high, and realizing that Chris and Crystal (and a few of the managers) are just as baked; listening my boss tell her bullshit made-up ghost sighting stories

Deciding which tacky xmas sweater to wear at the ugly sweater party.


No comments:

Post a Comment